Family Life and Human Sexuality:
Family Life and Human Sexuality
Standard 4.0 Family Life and Human Sexuality
Students will demonstrate the ability to use human development knowledge, social skills, and health enhancing strategies to promote positive relationships and health growth and development throughout the life cycle.
A. Family Unit
- 1. Describe how family members influence the development of adolescents.
- Describe the relationships that exist within a family.
- Explain how family relationships may change during puberty.
C. Puberty and Reproduction
- 1. Describe the impact of puberty on physical wellness.
D. Healthy Relationships
- 1. Describe how relationships change with peers throughout puberty.
- Identify various positive and negative social groups.
- Describe male and female stereotypes and their impact on the individual and a diverse society.